Wednesday, November 5, 2008

In Praise Of Jesus

Lord God Your Son, Your Son is here.
Jesus the messiah whom evil does fear.

"Devil get out!" in Christ's name I shout.
No time to reside, no place you can hide.

Inside of me: God dwells, teaches and trains
of His life cut, punctured and drained.

To complete love completely and marry His bride,
Jesus died for His grace to provide.

I count on God's will so I am not still
Lest He requests me for Him to refill.

What i want to do for God is done when i say:
What are You about to do here, on this day.

Tonight I write to dance with the light
of a life of forgiveness, faith, hope and sight.

Humble is next, service and heart.
Still there are setbacks like funky farts.

Nothing like what could have been
If Jesus Christ didn't save me from sin.

No comments: