Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday Psalm IV

God, you're the eternal kernal;
the creative "big" before the bang theory.

I'm the temporal mist that fades;
the blade of grass quickly withered.

While I live through 1 day, You live through 1000 years.

Its no wonder that I want to feel justified by temporary things. 

Lord you have no need to justify your decisions as God.
You are completely other, unable to sin!

So qualities evident in the Triune God: The Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit; are well worth clinging to...
God in the shortness of my days may I hunger for your attributes.

Holiness, love, compassion, peace, gentleness, patience and righteous living...
Those characteristics are always in You and therefore they've always had an eternal residency in You Lord.   

In Jesus death and resurrection I have by faith taken residency there too.
In right relationship with God, I live at the same address as holiness:)

No comments: