Wednesday, July 4, 2007

set-up setbacks. and on we go!

Upon creating this cyber station for God to work through, i made errors that might need clarifying starting with the address itself. givetoliveasone was supposed to be the heading for the page where Blah-blah-blah-blog is. Then Blah-blah-blah-blog was supposed to be my signing name after the articles. and lastly, for the harvest was supposed to be the address needed on blogspot (the URL). well what a mix-up, a real salad of cyber terms! it made me laugh so i thought i'ed share that with you all.
To avoid misleading: when i think of "give to live as one" i'm referring to the connectedness of Believers through the Holy Spirit enabling us to give so that we think of others more than ourselves. In doing so we are fulfilling our role in the body of Christ on earth and inching closer to becoming Christlike within. I believe that we become one when we give God His invitation to work our lives. I renew that invite often and i'm amazed at the change (so is my mom)!

My spell check link doesn't wourk, i's sourri yif me kannt schpell. i injoy imperfection, i can live with it, hope you can too.

No comments: