Monday, July 2, 2007

who needs a Bic?

In just a few clicks i'm the creator of a blog. A domaine for sharing, landing somewhere between bulk e-mails and myspace. For people crossing my blog by accident hello, and the others will be notified with one or two more bulk e-mails. This is my attempt at getting my feet wet as a writer again. through a series of heartbreaking events my love for writing became the source of my problems. the prescriptions for correction would curb my creativity for about four years.

Being broken down to that point, allowed God to put me in a position where only the forgiveness of Jesus Christ could repair what hell i was enduring. so on November eleventh 2006 i said my first prayer in a decade asking Jesus to show me the life i had made fun of many, many times. The Christian life, which is a life yeilding to God's will first ahead of one's own. The amazing thing about the religion of Christianity is in order to fully understand what it means to be one, you have to also place your faith in Jesus Christ. Its not intellectual inductions that one day lead you to earn the status of Believer. Even millions of prayers to a Higher power won't let you know God's grace and mercy. likewise actions in the name of God are second to placing total trust in Jesus and his actual ressurection over death.

Yo i just wanted to spill-it so ya'll git some POV (point of view) of what makes me want to write again. There's no bigger event in my life, although seeing Al Green live was pretty cool (teasing)! With effort and diligence i plan on putting atleast one entry per week (though in my mind i's saying two). i think ya'll can leave comments with a link somewhere on this page. who doesn't need encouragement and rapport? oh and i'll have photos up eventually once i become more friendly with my scanner.

1 comment:

CO & O said...

welcome to the blog world!