Friday, August 10, 2007

Breakin' it down fo moms

Hey Gang, the last few entries have been bulky, phone bookesque and my mom was like yeah I read it, but it took so long. So to adhear to a shorter, more palettable-for-mother-format. I wrote this poem during the weeks that I was trying to assemble my testamony:

Where once was blaming, enter Christ's forgiveness.
Where once was cigarettes, enter the Holy Spirit.
Where once was my will, enter God's plan.

Where once was Plato, enter Paul.
Where once was tough, enter tears.
Where once was sarcasm, enter sincere.

Where once was gambling, enter softball.
Where once was Kurt Vonnegut, enter C.S. Lewis.
Where once was Woody Allen, enter Tyler Perry.
Where once was Outkast, enter Cross Movement.
Where once was McDonalds, enter a sack lunch.

Where once was darkness, enter light.