Monday, February 1, 2010

Can We Worship the Lord?

God glorified Himself in my book. I know He deserves the glory, seldom are the days when I see His glory bonking me on the head enough times for me to be like "duh God is doing His work through me." So lets praise Him for what he's done, to me, to you, to all of circumstance.

Today it was all God. The Lord just handed me a glimpse into how much he loves me.

Just ask my brother, last night i was clogged with anxiety about work. And if we remember the Spurgeon quotes "anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow, but only empties today of its strength." But God knew how i would come to work dreading the circumstance. So God kept me in His word all day before that. I had a team of praying people just covering me, wise advisors replying to my hardships. Giving me insight on attitudes to have so Jesus would be seen though me. Some gave me verses to cling to others chapters to read. people told me they could relate and thus brought comfort. So thank you, praise God. God used you to get to my heart and frazzled mind.

Just before work I spent time in silence (rare). Quiet time for me has rallied prayer in helping me let go of things so God can work. it was good. I just clung to Jesus, knowing that He is mighty to save. -Not just the day I came to faith, but Jesus me saves everyday. That's the stuff! God's glory imparted in bitty ways to carry us forward and keep us relying on Him and safe in the fold of God.

I know I'm still not out of the woods but I feel I have confidence. And can move past the sludge in the workplace that slowed my gears down. I thank the Lord for you. Willing to read this and pray and count on God to save me and share of your heart or a verse that illuminate my experience.

I fully am grateful to God for His body of believers.

No comments: