Monday, February 1, 2010

Sylvie, Biscuits and Other Lovely Things

Praise God for making me hang when I was ready throw in the towel with my classes. Its a thing of the past save the knowledge gained. I'm sitting pretty. Next semester I'm slated for Acts, Spiritual Integration Lab (not graded), and evangelism and apologetics. Many thanks for dealing with my emotional outbusts on the old typewriter.

Joining the conclusion of my classes yesterday to plant me firmly on the ground is Sylive... at the risk of offending my lady, dare I say: there's a new girl in my life. "In this corner, weighing in just under 9 pounds, all the way from Chicago Illinois via her mother's womb is the heartbreaker/dream-maker/nap-taker Sylvie, Suzan, Currat." She's a real contender for my heart. Just a bushel of quiet new-born goodness. beautiful, and perspective imposing.

Speaking of lovely things, If I call you "biscuit!" that means you're in. Its my self-made term of endearment. True buttermilk or southern style biscuits go down in my book as treat, all the time. For those wondering, there is no such thing as a flakey biscuit, that is merely a croissant hybrid invented by those out-of-the-box thinkers at Pilsbury.

All this to say thanks for sharing in my life through prayer, concern and encouragement. -I feel like I'm writing to a bunch of biscuits right now! That was truely a lovely thing to get what i got from ya'll. So I'm keep up my end, and gladly accept any prayer requests you have. I'm probably going to write again to ya'll but for insurance reasons: Merry Christmas. Now you may not get a niece for Christmas, (but you know someone who did)! But we did get the savior, the lover of our soul how rich is His love for our lives: every last human of a being.

No comments: